We recognize that creditors continue to experience significant increases in deceased debt losses and charge-offs.
Our proprietary automated processes are governed by a vast array of local and state probate laws.
Our probate services include:
• Search for asset/property ownership
• File national estate claims
• Negotiate payments or settlements
• Pursue action on disallowed claims
• Challenge fraudulent transfers
• Liquidation of collateral on secured accounts
The probate recovery process begins with verification of the information regarding a death and continues with a full range of services
including: search for assets, filing of national estate claims, negotiating payments and settlements, pursuing actions on disallowed claims,
and challenging fraudulent transfers. Our specially trained staff provides expedient servicing of these time sensitive cases.
Care and respect for affected family members is a standard of performance we maintain throughout our Probate Recovery Program.